As a completely volunteer based organization, ETCB cannot achieve any of its objectives without the donations of generous individuals such as yourselves. These donations allow us to continue our work, developing a social network eventually devoid of cyber bullying. All of your money, and not a penny less, will go to the following:
- Raising awareness about cyber bullying via the web, schools, and communities.
- Allowing our volunteers and officers to continue reaching out to students, parents, and educators.
- Aiding in the development of our cyber bullying database, that anyone can look to for ANY and ALL information regarding cyber bullying. This ranges from the basics (what cyber bullying is), to up-to-date national and state legislative actions and effective preventative measures that individuals can take.
- Maintaining our readily accessible online advocacy center, where users can report cases of cyber bullying and receive effective preventative advice on cyber bullying.
- Maintaining our ETCB certified online assistance professional center
- Continuing our workshops for individuals to learn more about cyber bullying and steps they can take to prevent and limit it.
- Allowing ETCB to continue our cyber bullying based events.
- Strengthening our petition statements and government outreach literature.
Please know that any donation you give can make a difference! Since day one, ETCB has worked tirelessly to create a safer social network for all to benefit from. Thank you not only for granting us the aid we need, but also for helping us give a voice to those who have been bullied into silence.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
ETCB is a rapidly expanding organization, and as such we welcome questions about the company and most importantly, about cyber bullying. Whether you are personally being cyberbullied or you know someone who is being cyberbullied, please feel free to contact us in the form below and we will be sure to provide further assistance. Also, if you are in need of any further information about our organization, such as how can you participate or how can you make a difference, leave a message below and ETCB will respond as soon as possible.